Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hear it or See it

I hate my younger sister with a passion she always makes me so mad. She does stuff that make me want to ring her neck. For example today: have you ever heard of that show lost tapes? Well the show freaks me out. I don't want to watch it or hear it. But they want to watch when i'm in the room. And they tell me to put the earphones in my ears but i can still hear it. My life with them is hell. I hate my sister sooooooooooo much. She is the devl. She does all this stuff to make me mad. And they know the stupid show gives them nightmares but no bevus and buthead continue to watch it. I know that the show scares me thats why i don't want to watch it but they get there way again. I hate them sooo much for that. They are always doing stupid shit like that. I hope both of them piss their pants for watching it. Ugh!!!!

So i went to tell my dad and he didn't do a darn thing. Even though both of them have been watching telivison all day. My dad said i could watch tv because they have been on it all day but i was trying to be nice so i said they could watch the tv they just had to watch something else. But know they get to watch something that i hate. This is stupid and my dad knows it's not right. But no, if they want to watch a show that is scary and i don't want to i have to put broken earphones in my ears and blast them so i don't hear the tv and that doents even work. I can still jhear the tv. I hate my life with these people. They are full of bs.

I hate them. I hate them. I hate them. UGH!!!! Life will never be fair with stupid kids like them. FML!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment