Sunday, December 27, 2009

Iggies

Why am i surrounded by so many idiots? My little sister is just plain dumb. first of all let me tell you what happened. Ever heard of that game sorrority life? Well i think its realy fun and they have these things called brownie points that cost money. Brownie points can get you a lot of cool stuff. But since i cant buy them evry day the website gives you a survey if you complete the survey they give you points but you only get one chance. Well yesterday i was working on a survey and i was almost done and my dad asked to show my mom a quick video. So i opened up a new tab and he pulled up the video, showed my mom, and laughed how it was so funny. The day before i showed him a video that was way funnier then the one he showed my mom so i joked around and told him that. So he said hahaha you think thats so funny and he closed the whole window. Then when i tried to pull it back up it wouldnt work. UGH!!!

So today i started a new survey while my little sisters were in the room. I told them dont touch anything while i went to the restroom. Then when i walked back into the room guess what i see. My ignorant little sister on the computer messing with the survey. So her being stupid she messed up the survey and i couldnt get the points AGAIN!!!!!!! I swear if i cant get my points tomorow someone is going to be seriously hurt. And i dont think i'm being immature i just think i'm surrounded by people who cant follow simple instructions. Like my father and my sister two dingbat brains.

UGH!!! This is my life with "iggies" ignorant people. Sigh... FML

No comments:

Post a Comment